I'm so bloody done with this year.
This school year needs to end... badly. I can't seem to make it through a day without someone saying something to me that brings me to tears. My knees shake walking down the stairs and I'm just waiting for the next emotional blow. I feel I’ve been dehumanized and that I'm just a voodoo doll of the entire school community. People laugh at everything I say or act as if I've just praised the most foul thing on the planet. Hypocrites, the lot of them, I've said nothing they themselves haven't said. And they rebuke me as if I am not human, an article up for criticism. I'm not up for your approval, I do not crave the admiration of an ignorant load of children. I am not interested in hearing what you think of me because I am apathetic towards your opinions.
If I could, I'd skip the entire review process for the SOLS and just take them. Then maybe I'd be able to get out and be around people who like me. I've never fit in at school before and it's BEYOND ME why I first thought things would be different here. It's the same thing, people are identical clones in everyway except for the clothing they wear and how they do their hair. Their minds are geometric blocks linked together with chains of ignorance and conformity. Me, I like to think I'm nothing like them, I like to think that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG Lizzy I never thought you felt this way! I can understand why you feel this way though. I admit that the kids @ skool aren't very nice but you just have to ignore them. Regardless of what other people say I still think you're cool!!! :)
ReplyDelete